The Seneca Nation of Indians Small Business Incubator Program is proud to be facilitating the ONABEN Indianpreneurship® 3-day accredited seminar for both seasoned business owners and entrepreneurs. The seminar will cover a broad range of topics. The seminar will include:
- Your Business Mission Statement
- Market Research and Analysis for Marketing Your Products and Services
- Your Business Location and Legal Issues
- Record Keeping and Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Planning
- Financial Management Tools
- Small Business Financing
- Management and Operations
There is limited seating available so please register as soon as possible.
Lunch will be provided.
The session will be held March 25th, 26th, and 27th from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the Allegany Community Center.
To register, contact Wayne Awald, SNI SBIP Business Advisor and Certified ONABEN Indianpreneurship® instructor at 716-532-4900 X5139. You can also email him at Wayne.Awald@sni.org.
The SNI Small Business Incubator Program (SPIP) is affiliated with the Oregon Native American Enterprise Network (ONABEN) and is ONABEN Certified to instruct the INDIANPRENEURSHIP business curriculum.